There are techniques and some knowledge you will need to know in order for you to complete crochet projects and have them finishing up nicely.
Here are a list of techniques to help you along the way and they cover different areas of crochet.
Crochet Beginner Technique Video Tutorials
- Crochet Right Side and Wrong Side
- What do Multiples mean in Crochet?
- How to Yarn Over in Crochet?
- Decrease in Crochet Stitches
- Spray Block Crochet Projects (This is an easy technique to get crochet projects into the right shape)
- Weave in Ends on Crochet Projects
- What is Gauge in Crochet? (Gauge is also known as ‘tension’)
- Crochet Turn – To Make a New Row
- Joining Yarn & Adding a New Color
- Types of Crochet Yarn & Their Different Uses
All the best,
The basics of crochet are very quick to master, but feeling confident about how to move beyond the basics and create a stylish, professional finish for all your crochet projects is a common dilemma faced by many crocheters.
Presented in an easy-to-use format arranged by topic and cross-referenced, so you can dip in and out as needed for advice, this book offers hundreds of answers, fixes, insider tips, and secrets to help you along the way.
Divided into sections that cover a multitude of topics such as:
choosing the right hook for you, putting gauge measurements to work, fool-proof ways of turning, quick fixes for uneven edges, shaping with increases and decreases, how to make neat corners, marking essentials, dealing with yarn ends, choosing the right seam and even how to look after crochet garments, 200 Crochet Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets contains a wealth of technical knowledge and handy tips.
Aimed at all crocheters, from the beginner to the more experienced, this book is a valuable addition to any craft library.